This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.homechefanamika.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Home Chef Anamika a sole proprietary (hereinafter referred to as “Home Chef Anamika”).
- This is a contract. Please read the following Terms carefully before accessing this site. By accessing this site, you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this agreement. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access the site.
- By using Home Chef Anamika’s products and services, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to review this agreement periodically to be aware of modifications to this agreement, which Home Chef Anamika may take from time to time.
- Your continued use of the site will be deemed as your conclusive acceptance of the latest published version of this agreement. The site, including all materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the exclusive property of Home Chef Anamika. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of the site and to prevent any unauthorised copying, downloading or redistribution of the materials available on the site.
- Home Chef Anamika does not grant you any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. Home Chef Anamika has business relationships with customers, associates, partners, university representatives, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like associates, affiliates, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- “Access” or “Accessing” means accessing, using, viewing the content or otherwise obtaining information on the site.
- “Agreement” or “Terms” refers to these terms and conditions of use and any subsequent modifications.
- “Home Chef Anamika” refers to Home Chef Anamika or HCA.
- “Materials” refers to any product, service, video, e course, flashcard or feature made available by Home Chef Anamika through the site or physically.
- “Third party content” refers to information of third parties available, including articles, news reports, logos, company information and other data.
- “User” refers to any party who accesses the site. If you are accessing the site as an employee or agent of another, “User” refers to you and your principal.
- “Website” or “site” refers to the website maintained on the World Wide Web by Home Chef Anamika.
- “You” or “your” refers to the User. If you are Accessing the site as an employee or agent of another, “You” or “our” refers to the User and the User’s principal.
Access to the Site, Modification of Content
Home Chef Anamika strives to ensure availability of the site to its users on a continuous basis. To that end, Home Chef Anamika will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted access to the site to its users. However, from time to time, users may be unable to access the site due to conditions beyond Home Chef Anamika’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting against the law. Also, from time to time, access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the site to its Users, Home Chef Anamika will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
Home Chef Anamika endeavours to provide the highest quality content to its users. To that end, Home Chef Anamika reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, access and/or the terms of this site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on this site.
Customers or users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the site.
Food item decoration, Cakes Decoration, Flower arrangements shown here are indicative. We do our best to give better result than shown. It may be possible that actual arrangement varies due to availability of flowers and other reasons beyond our control.
If ordered flowers/cake/sweets are not available in the respective city or town, we shall deliver available best quality flowers/cake/sweets of equal value according to our substitution policy.
We always try to take an appointment over phone before delivery. In case of flowers, cakes, sweets (all being perishable items) not delivered due to the receiver or any representative is not available, door found locked, security not allowed delivery person to enter premises, address not found, phone not answered, phone switched off, phone out of service area at the time of delivery, we shall take the order as delivered. No refund can be claimed for such cancelled orders.
Orders received for same day after office hours i.e. after 9 AM IST will be delivered next day, such orders cannot be cancelled, no refund can be given, and delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances. Amount paid for such items will be refunded.
No claim of whatsoever nature under any circumstances will be tenable other than the claim for 100% refund of payment made. All such claims if any, are to be raised within 24 hours of delivery /non delivery.
The owner of the site retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
Customer may place an order by calling on +91 8237828813 or sending message through Whatsup or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/homechefanamika/).
The cakes or any other food products will be delivered within the circumference of 5 kms from Vishrantwadi, Pune. It will be delivered to areas like Vishrantwadi, Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Koregaon Park, Dhanori, Tingare Nagar, etc.
If any product you have ordered is not available for delivery on your requested delivery date and delivery address, it may be substituted with next best available flavor, color, shape, size, etc.
Since items are perishable, orders once placed cannot be cancelled; For Orders Cancelled due to any other reasons, Only Coupon Code will be issued. We do not accept any product exchange. Online Refund is credited directly through the mode from which customer has paid the money within 24 working hours. Once processed by Home Chef Anamika refund takes 10-15 business days to reflect in your account.
Offline Refund is credited once customer shares the bank details post which it takes 5-7 working days. Once processed by Home Chef Anamika refund takes 10-15 business days to reflect in your account. Cakes or any other food item once delivered or handed over to the client, shall not be returned back because of damage as it is perishable item and Home Chef Anamika will not take any responsibility of maintaining the size and shapes of the food items.
The customer can pay money as cash or online payment gateway using their debit or credit card such as PayUMoney.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Home Chef Anamika website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Home Chef Anamika reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Home Chef Anamika’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
This site, the information and materials on the site, and software made available on the site, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. There is also no warranty that this site will be free of any computer viruses or malware. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
User expressly agrees to refrain from engaging in, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- Transmitting, installing, uploading or otherwise transferring any viruses, trojans, malware, advertisements, communication, or other item, file or process to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the site, or adversely affects Home Chef Anamika’s computers, servers or databases.
- Posting any obscene, harassing, defamatory, violent, abusive, threatening or any other objectionable content or material in any language.
- Downloading, printing or retaining any information from the site other than what is permitted such as the Learning Aids.
Capturing, downloading, saving, uploading, printing or otherwise retaining any information and content available on the site other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Permitting, sharing or providing access to the site to others using your user name and password or otherwise, or the name and password of another authorised User.
- Copying, modifying, reverse engineering, disassembling, redistributing, republishing, altering, creating derivative works from, assigning, licensing, and transferring or adapting any of the materials, software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the site.
- Removing or modifying any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content or materials available on the site.
- Transferring the site content to another person; “framing,” “mirroring,” “in-line linking,” or employing similar navigational technology to the site content; or “deep linking” to the site content.
- Violating or attempting to violate any of Home Chef Anamika’s security mechanisms, accessing or attempting to access any data or server maintained by Home Chef Anamika. You are not authorised to Access or otherwise breach the security of the site or corrupt the site in any way.
- Using any device, software or service (such as a “Web Crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other users, the site or Home Chef Anamika.
- Using the site to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; uploading, downloading, displaying, publishing, performing, creating derivative works from, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights
- Misrepresenting your identity or personal information when accessing the site; forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by Home Chef Anamika.
- Posting any communication on the site that advocates or encourages illegal or criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.
- Advertising or otherwise soliciting funds, goods or services on the site.
- Providing any commercial hosting service with access to the site and/or the content on the website.
To ensure that users of the site do not engage in Prohibited Conduct, Home Chef Anamika reserves the right to monitor use of the site and reserves the right to revoke or deny access to the site to any person or entity whose use of the site suggests prohibited conduct. Access of the materials available within the site beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggest systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse of the site and this agreement, and will result in revocation or denial of access to the site and any related products and services offered by Home Chef Anamika. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by Home Chef Anamika.
The site and materials available on the site may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. Home Chef Anamika expressly disclaims any obligation to update the site or any of the materials on the site. Home Chef Anamika does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Home Chef Anamika reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Home Chef Anamika may make any changes to the site, the materials and the products, programmes, services or prices (if any) described in the site any time without notice.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Home Chef Anamika be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programmes or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the website or any linked website, even if Home Chef Anamika is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Third Party Content
The site makes information of third parties available, including articles, news reports, logos, company information and other data. You acknowledge and agree that the third party content is not created or endorsed by Home Chef Anamika. The provision of third party content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the third party content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by the site or the providers of the third party content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. By using any third party content, you may leave this site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Home Chef Anamika. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Home Chef Anamika makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Home Chef Anamika or this site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Home Chef Anamika or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Home Chef Anamika, from any claim, cost, expense, judgment or other loss relating to your use of this site, including without limitation of the foregoing, any action you take which is in violation of the terms and conditions of these terms and conditions of use. Home Chef Anamika reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at your own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim.
You may not use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, denial-of-service attacks, other malicious code or repeated “hacks” or “attacks” on the Home Chef Anamika web server, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the site or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the site. You may not take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the site’s infrastructure, including but not limited to denial of service attacks, “spam” or any other such unsolicited overload technique. Home Chef Anamika makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of the information provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any information found on another site. Additionally, Home Chef Anamika does not warrant the existence or functionality of any site which can be accessed through a link located on the site.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights
Home Chef Anamika or its third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, logo, trade dress, recipes, photographs, videos, content, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the user interface, design and “look and feel” of the site, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by Home Chef Anamika. Except as expressly stated on the site or in these Terms, nothing that you read or see on the site or in any communication from Home Chef Anamika may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of Home Chef Anamika, except as provided in these terms. Nothing in these terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of Home Chef Anamika’s intellectual property.
If you submit any unsolicited intellectual property, idea, copyrightable material, invention, discovery, improvement, trade secret or know-how to Home Chef Anamika, You may forfeit your intellectual property rights and moral rights contained in such communication or material.
Security System: Authorised Use
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. Home Chef Anamika has the right but not the obligation to investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators. Home Chef Anamika may suspend your access while it conducts an investigation. Users are required to enter a user name and password to access the Site. To protect against unauthorised access to your account, it is recommended that you log out of the site and close the browser when you have finished using the site. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name and password.
You represent and warrant that you are the person on whose behalf you claim to accept these terms, or, if you are entering into these terms on behalf of a person or entity, you represent and warrant that you have the power and authority to enter into these terms and bind the person or entity. You also represent and warrant that you are an adult who is legally able to enter into these terms.
You may not use the account, user name or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Home Chef Anamika immediately of any unauthorised use or loss of your account, user name, and password. You also agree to notify Home Chef Anamika immediately if you are aware of or suspect other unauthorised use of the site and/or the site content. Home Chef Anamika will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your user name and password with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Home Chef Anamika, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents or representatives due to someone else’s use of your account, user name or password.
Home Chef Anamika will never ask you for your password. If you need a new user name and/or password, Home Chef Anamika will generate a new user name and password automatically through its computers and send it to your e-mail.
International Users and Choice of Law
This site is controlled, operated and administered by Home Chef Anamika from its offices within India. Home Chef Anamika makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of INDIA and access to them from territories where the site’s contents and materials are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the site or export any materials within the site in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this site from a location outside of INDIA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by the Law of INDIA, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that the appropriate court in Pune, INDIA, will have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve all disputes arising under these terms and conditions of use and you consent to personal jurisdiction in such forum.
These terms and conditions of use constitute the entire agreement between Home Chef Anamika and you with respect to your use of the site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions of use or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these terms and conditions of use, and the remainder of these terms and conditions of use shall continue in full force and effect.